For dust collecting and air purification in many industry fields, the spray tower will be very useful and necessary. The spray tower also named spray deodorization equipment, spray purification tower or spray scrubber, is often used in the waste gas treatment project cost-effective purification equipment. In order to protect the environment, all kinds of industrial gas should be well-processed before being released into the air. The spray tower scrubber can collect the dust and the noxious gas through multiple filtrations efficiently.
Table of Contents
During the fishmeal production process, especially in the fish meal making plant or workshop, there might be a very strong and pungent stench. We all know that the raw materials for making fish powder are mainly the dead or even stinky fish and the fish processing scraps like fish heads and tails, and during the fish meal processing, there will be also the stinking odor generated from the fish cooking tank. Besides, after the fish powder drying, there will be a lot of dust appeared in the air. Therefore, this spray tower is the very necessary equipment for air purification in the fishmeal production line.
When the machine is working, the washing liquid in the spray tower is atomized into small droplets by the nozzle and sprayed down evenly. The dust gas enters the lower part of the spray tower and flows upward from the bottom. The two are in counter-current contact, condensing with each other by the collision of dust particles and water droplets, and settling down by the action of gravity. The collected dust is gravity deposited in the liquid storage tank to form the bottom of the high solid concentration phase liquid, which is discharged periodically for further treatment.
In addition, part of the clarification liquid can be recycled, together with a small amount of additional clear liquid through the circulation pump from the nozzle into the spray tower spray washing. Thus, the consumption of washing liquid and the amount of secondary sewage treatment are reduced. The purified gas after spray washing is discharged from the top of the tower after removing the tiny liquid droplets carried by the gas through the defroster.
The spray tower scrubber is cost-effective purification equipment commonly used in waste gas treatment projects. The spray deodorizing equipment can treat water-soluble toxic and harmful gases such as nitrogen oxides, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen fluoride, ammonia gas, sulfuric acid mist, chromic acid mist and hydrogen cyanide gas, and is also suitable for ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, phenol phosgene, Deodorization and purification treatment of odorous substances such as formaldehyde, methanol, and amines.
Spray deodorization equipment generally has two forms: a vertical spray tower and a horizontal spray tower. The spray deodorizing scrubber can be widely used in industries such as chemical, electroplating, hardware, aluminum, electrical appliances, medicine, printing and dyeing, garbage transfer station, landfill, sewage treatment plant, farm, slaughterhouse, hospital, and mechanical processing.
(1) Advanced technology: using advanced technology and gas-phase chemical reaction, the purification speed is fast and the efficiency is high.
(2) Low energy consumption: The equipment adopts low wind resistance design, which greatly saves the power of the fan.
(3) Low operating cost: less cost for routine maintenance and low operating and maintenance costs.
(4) High safety: the contact between the equipment and the exhaust gas is not charged, and it will not cause any safety problems due to the flammable and explosive characteristics of the organic exhaust gas.
(5) Strong stability: The equipment is made up of well-known cards to ensure long-term operation of the equipment.
(6) Convenient operation: humanized equipment design, a high degree of automation, easy maintenance.
(7) Durable: Made of stainless steel and has a long service life.